1. Realist, idealist, optimist, pessimist...which one are you? Elaborate.
Except pessimist I think I am an optimist, with me the glass is always half full and not half empty ! But at the same time I am very realistic too it's not easy to tell me fairy tales I don't believe anything.
When it comes to beautiful landscapes, sunrises or sunsets, animals and nature in general I can also be very romantic.
2. What's something currently on your wish list?
There is something very important to me and the only thing on my wishlist. i hope that Mr. G. improves his health and that his Parkinson gets better, so that he can come out of hospital and be home.
3. Three things on this week's shopping list?
If it comes to food I always have the same shopping list that is amongst ready to warm up plates, cheese, appels and for the moment blueberries. Fruits change. I love to eat blueberries with a bit of whipped cream as desert in front of the television.
4. According to Trip Advisor here's a list of the top ten things to do in the US this summer- Chicago Architecture River Cruise, Skip the Line Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour, New York In A Day guided sightseeing tour, Charleston's Old South Historic Horse and Carriage tour, Grand Canyon helicopter tour, Full day iconic sights of LA, Beverly Hills, Beaches and more, D.C. at Dusk guided night tour, Beneath the Streets Underground History tour (Seattle), New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat tour, Gangsters and Ghosts tour in Chicago...read more about each excursion in the link here. Of the ten attractions listed which do you find most appealing? Have you already experienced anything on this list?
I have to admit that I have done already most of the above listed tours ! We have done the Architecture River Cruise and also the "Al Capone"bus tour (I don't know if this still exist) I am talking here from the mid 80 til mid 90 when my aunt still lived.
Of course we have seen the Grand Canyon but not in a helicopter tour, that didn't exist at that time. Charleston we missed. In Los Angeles we have seen what has to be seen. Unfortunately the mansions of the famous people we couldn't see, they were hidden by high walls and trees but the bus driver told us who lived there. When we had seen enough, also the walk of fame, we were hungry and stepped into the first restaurant we found. People starred at us as if we were three ETs ! I found that a little strange.
More strange was even the fact that I thought to recognize a few people, but I didn't know anybody in Los Angeles. And then suddenly I understoos we had landed in a Restaurant where actors of TV series spent their time ! Don't ask me their names
5. Besides home and work where do you spend the most time?
As I am retired I don't spend any time at work of course and have to spend it at home unless I sit in the rain on a bench in a park and play homeless. Most of my time I spent on my computer where I always have work to do for my photos, or I watch TV or I watch the gardeners working next door in a huge garden and am happy that I have no garden anymore !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I often think that I have lost already one year of my life and at my age each year is precious ! So I want my life back before I become an old bitter naughty old woman ! It is great time that our lockdown ends, people are getting crazy, slowly but certainly !