1. The Hodgepodge lands on the last day of March...in ten words or lest bid the month adieu. Were you really only 31 days?
For me it was an awful long month full of worries and I am happy that March is over ! Besides the fact that Mr. G had to be hospitalized, it also was a very cold and rainy month ! No regrets to say good bye !
2. March 31st is National Tater Day...your favorite way to have a potato? Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red? How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another? Ever been to Idaho? If not, is that a state you'd like to visit someday?
From all potatoes in the world I like the English once. They have another taste then the once we get here in Belgium. Each time I am in the UK I eat baked potatoes or jacked potatoes and I could eat it every day, but there are also the fish and chips which I love too. Otherwise we don't eat a lot of potatoes my husband being Italian he considers potatoes like a vegetable, spinach for exemple. We eat a lot of pasta and grilled vegetables.
3. Last time someone or something 'rained on your parade'? Explain.
Of course the Lockdown ! With a little interruption where everything was nearly normal, it hit us again and now even more restricted ! Curfew at midnight, in Brussels at 10 pm, outside you can receive 4 people but inside only 1 or two ! If you want to shop anything else as food, you have to make an apppointment before and you have half an hour shopping. I only respect the rules which make sense I can't receive 4 people on my terrace and tell them to go behind the bushes or flower pots to do your little business, because they are not allowed to cross the house ! Real ridiculous.
4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells...choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why.
I never put my eggs in only one basket ! If the basket gets lost, all my eggs would be lost too. You can replace basket by bank and eggs as savings, it's always better to use several accounts in case one bank gets bankrupt.That counts for other things too !
5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket?
Yes I have quite a lot of big baskets. One for laundry, one in the entrance for hats, gloves and scarfs, and one which I use as storage for a few paintings. Nothing for Easter, family abroad, husband in hospital.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today I have no dark thoughts, we have unusual warm and sunny weather up to 22°C which is very unusual for Belgium and apparently has never happened. This means I can take my first sunbath half shade half sun which makes me feel on holidays without travelling !