1. "Hope springs eternal"...discuss.
There is not much to discuss the only thing I hope is that this nightmare of Coronavirus which lasts now one year ends before the whole world gets crazy !
2. Last time you needed to 'spring into action' or 'spring to someone's defense'...explain.
As for the moment I am living alone with cat Rosie and Mr. G is in hospital, I have no one to defend and I don't remember when I needed to spring to someone's defense, it must have been a very long time ago ! Maybe the fact that we all have to wear a mask, people fight less ?
3. Tulips or daffodils? baby birds or baby bunnies? The cherry tree or the dogwood tree? Jelly beans or peeps? March madness or spring training? Peas or carrots?
I prefer tulips to daffodils, especially when I see the tulip fields in the Netherlands. Of course I prefer baby bunnies, and cherry trees, which have started to bloom and they are very pretty. Last time I ate jelly was in my childhood, have never seen that in Belgium. For both March madness or spring training I am too lazy ! I like peas and carrots, can't tell what I like more.
4. I read an article here on the South's best cities on the rise. They are-Baton Rouge Louisiana, Fayetteville Arkansas, Greenville South Carolina, Huntsville Alabama, Lexington Kentucky, Norfolk Virginia, Tulsa Oklahoma, Waco Texas, Wilmington North Carolina, and Winston-Salem North Carolina. Of the cities listed how many have you seen in person? Which one on the list would you most like to see? Have you spent much time in the southern states (USA)? Any spring road trips on your calendar?
In the 80/90 we have been very often in the States and during the years spending holidays there we have been from the Niagara falls til Los Angeles, and from New York to Denver. Don't remember how many States we visited and all tourist things of course ! I have to add that my Mother's sister had married an American and that's why we have been there so often.
5. Tell us how your outdoor space needs sprucing up this spring? Which do you enjoy more (or hate the least-ha!) yard work or house work?
My outdoor space is a rather big balcony which goes all around the apartment. I hate garden (yard) work and housework too. For the housework I fortunately have brave cleaning lady and the balcony doesn't need a lot of work because I put fake flowers in the pots and nobody sees the difference. At least I don't have to water them. For the moment everything is still put away for the winter and as it is still too cold to sit outside I will wait another week and then put table and chairs etc on the balcony.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today our prime minister was on TV and gave new rules for the lockdown ! I can't see his face anymore and the others either ! I don't know how they can invent such stupid rules ! Fortunately for me personally nothing changes, anyway I don't have the intention to buy clothes and I also don't have children who have to go to school, because schools will close too ! Last year the children were not dangerous at all and this year they are ! I better think of nice things to do !
Spring slowly moves in !!!