11 Mar 2021

HODGEPODGE MARCH 11

1. March 9th is National Get Over It Day...what's something you need to 'just get over already'? 

The only thing I wish to get over it very quickly are all the check ups my Mr. G. has to do in hospital and get the results !!

2. Something you're currently 'over the moon' about? 

Now ??? in these times where I am still in lockdown although a bit better I am certainly more under the moon than over the moon ! I want my freedom back !

3. What's something you're 'chewing over' these days? (meaning-thinking over carefully)

Nothing, my brain is empty anyway it wouldn't change anything to chew over something, therefore I just wait.

4. The last thing you cooked or ate that was overdone? 

I am proud to say that nothing was overdone, everything was always perfect, for the simple reason that I don't cook anymore ! 

5. In celebration of hitting volume 411 in the weekly Hodgepodge, give us the 411 on something happening in your life in the next 30 days. 

First I had to look up what 411 meant. As it is a slang expression and I only learned Queen's English at school, for me it could have been a lottery number. But now I know better and maybe I will see my son and family after nearly a year ! I mean I have seen them on a screen but not life !

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I think that each day is the same, the only thing which changes is the weather. Cold, warm, cold, warm etc. If it's warm and sunny you could go for a little walk not a long one because restaurants and cafes are still closed. That's the hardest for everybody.  

I let the cats think for me !

I think so  too

No rules are logical !

Which is my case

I would have time, but no inspiration ....


 

2 comments:

  1. We must take our lead from the cats. They are all knowing in these matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your Mr.G good test results!
    The cats' remarks are hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !