8 Mar 2021

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MARCH 6





 These are some cat figurines out of my cat collection. 


  Linking to AWWW MONDAYS  


******

Saturday night we went from Africa to the North Pole ! It had been nice on Friday and warm too and Saturday I woke up and looking out of the window saw the park in front of our building in white ! Not snow but the lawn was frozen ! 

My cleaning lady came as usual and cleaned the house while I didn't know what to do with myself, so I did nothing and surfed on Internet for all kind of things which I needed, would need or perhaps would need  n a few month. Fortunately in the afternoon Mr. G's Whist friend came for a coffee and some chats,  Mr. G. behaved like a robot  and I was worried because he walked so badly and had no force in his hands. I really wait impatiently that he gets through all tests and examinations this month, so that he will finally get the adequate treatment ! 

Our lockdown hasn't changed much, we are now allowed to meet with 8 people outside of course inside it's still ONE ! But what will you do outside ? Restaurants and cafes are closed and if you have to go to the restroom you have if you are a female to go behind bushes. This proves that only men decide about the new rules. They don't have any problem in this regard, they can even go behind a bin besides a bench !

On Sunday it was rather cold but sunny in the morning. I preferred to stay inside, apparently on our Sunday market there was nothing else then vegetables and food but only clothes which dated from last century, old and ugly. Myriam had called me to tell me it is not worthwhile to go.

Nowhere in boutiques or shops are nice clothes, all probably stems from last year, because as everything is closed why should people buy new outfits ?. The only annoying thing is when you need things for the kids and they don't like the model !

In the afternoon we had our Corona babble meeting, but didn't babble very much, because there was such a nice program on TV concerning an animal shelter in France and as we are all animal lovers we watched the program and chatted at the same time.

Tomorrow the week starts with the first test for Mr. G. and we have to be in the hospital at 9.15 am

I found the first flowers of this year, just at the front door of Myriam's house ! It lifted my  mood ! Spring says hello ! I wished we would be a couple of month later, because there is hope that the lockdown will be lifted !

 

12 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with Mr Gs tests. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the lockdown is hard but there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel here. I hope the tests go well and you get answers soon for Mr G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't believe your lockdown continues! How awful. We sure hope things start to open up for you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your cats on display. I haven't bought any new clothes for well over a year. There doesn't seem to be any point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your kitty collection. So cute. Kittens and cats are the very best companions.

    No restrooms? Really. Yikes. I hope that changes soon. At my age I'd have to stay home. Oh wait, I already do stay home.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the three wooden cats.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sending purrs and pawsitives Mr. G's way for the treatments he needs. I love your cat figurines, they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a darling cat collection! Best wishes for Mr G's first test!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending lots of Purrs and Prayers for Mr G. Where we are things are kind of opening but it is just so weird all of it. Love those figures they are Awww so nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gattina, I too awoke to frost all over. But the sun was shining and the sky was blue. I met our new neighbor. They moved in last week. Another neighbor from across the river came to my door and was surprised that my house was not the new people's house. I walked him down the road and stood and talked to the new people. Cinnamon (my dog) met their dog (Ella) while out for a walk with my son. They (the dogs) were friendly and there was no barking or growling. I hope you can get some traction on help for the butler soon. I send you virtual hugs. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure pretty flowers.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !