28 Sept 2020

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 26

In which flower pot should I pee ???


 

It takes her hours to buy a dress !


And the copyright ???

 

 

 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

 

WEEKEND

I wonder when finally this Coronavirus circus will be over !  It doesn't look like, because after having announced that wearing masks outside is not necessary anymore, only inside or if there are groups of more than 10 people or so, it has changed again ! I must admit that it is not easy to follow the rules because they change all the time and you have to be a genius like Einstein to understand !   

As usual there was nothing, but really nothing going on ! Everything had been cancelled again ! Yes I could go to the cinema but see what ?? old movies from 2013 ! I can watch that for nothing at home on TV ! The streets are empty although it's a shopping day, but it had rained so much that you almost need flippers to walk and we also had had a storm during night and branches were laying on the street ! I had to put earplugs in my ears, because the wind made such a noise ! The only activity I made this Saturday was some shopping for cleaning,shower and shampoo products. I had lost all my socks and stockings during the move, lost maybe is not the right expression I had given them away with a bag of clothes !! Therefore I bought new once, socks, stockings etc because the temperature had dropped drastically and we had to put the heating on for the first time !!


From 30° a few days ago we had just 15 in the afternoon, during the night it had been very cold !

Rosie had to change her habits and stayed only for a little walk on the balcony then she decided  to better go inside and continue her naps.

Sunday was a bit better because our little group had decided that each time the weather is bad and Corona has cancelled the activities we wanted to do, to get together for a chat instead of staying home alone and get bored and depressed !

Nicole feels well for the moment, she is home and has no treatment for her brain tumor for a month. She is full of energy and had invited us all, and her cousin, who had been a baker had prepared delicious "Merveilleux" for us !

And here we are all sitting together and enjoyed the marvelous "Merveillleux" ! 

We are all feeling tired and without energy, this ubnormal life where even shopping becomes a burden, and nobody had bought a cloths since March, gets everybody on the nerves !




7 comments:

  1. The merveillleux looks delicious, what a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This virus life is no fun for anyone, but luckily for us, not much has changed. Mom has always worked from home, and business is booming, our sports events are going on every weekend, but we would like to get rid of the masks because they are awful and have stores, restaurants and entertainment get back to normal. Sounds like you have your own fun with friends and that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, which pot to pee in. They do that don't that. The dog in the car is a sight I've seen before. I wonder if I was buying a dress.

    They change the rules here too. One days it's okay do do whatever and the next it's not. It's hard to keep up.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view you have, I love your header! I definitely want to try a Merveillleux, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitties do NOT pee in a flower pot! They have better manners than that! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While it is hard for young people at the moment, they at least have a lot of years to live. Not all of us do have some many years and we have seemed to have just lost one whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think they know what to do about Covid. I still wear my mask. if I am in heavy populated place I put on N95

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !