27 May 2020

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Due to the still lasting lockdown I have to dig in my archives !

This had been a private Garden Show in one of the 19 municipalities of Brussels, where people showed their gardens (yards). The most beautiful garden became the winner and the first price.

I visited amongst others the garden of my friend's Myriams brother










I don't know if this becomes an obsession, but I see the Coronavirus even in plants !





That's quite a hairy flower. Unfortunately I don't know its name.



lockdown phase 2.1


more participants here,
and Image-in-ing






6 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the female sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize that flower, either. Nice p hotos, though!
    Thanks for linking up at https://cafesonnenblende.com/2020/05/27/eichhoernchen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful garden! That plant reminds me of the virus, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful garden. Yes, I saw the coronavirus there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful garden. I have been dipping into my old photos too for Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely garden, Gattina.

    The hairy flower is interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !