30 Sept 2019

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 28









purr purrrrr


Linking to AWWW MONDAYS


WEEKEND

Saturday morning when I opened the shutters I wanted to close them again immediately and hide myself under the blanket ! The sky was dark, wind was blowing and it rained ! It was exactly what I call a "graveyard weather" ! So cheerful ! I wanted to stay in bed, but on the other hand I had to get up, there were things to do ! I wrote my cat blog post, and then I looked for a TV furniture on Internet, because in all stores I have been, I didn't like any. Then I talked half an hour with my friend Nicole, and some other people and suddenly it was noon and the morning was over.

Sometimes I was interrupted by always hungry cat Arthur and as a well trained servant I filled in his bowl. He is so old that he earns to be spoilt !

Mr. G. had his formula 1 and was in Russia, sitting on the sofa stuck on the screen. We had to be silent like in a church. Fortunately the cats slept, I was excluded and went for some shopping, but changed my mind because of the wind and rain and went to Myriam and together we checked if we had everything for our exhibition next weekend.  Nothing was missing even a beautiful turquoise table cloth with fitting champagne glasses (plastic, Greta will send her to hell) and napkins, chips, and other salty stuff and a few biscuits. We had sent out most of the invitations on Facebook and she had been to several hairdressers to leave our flyers.



To my surprise I found my pouring painting on Pinterest. I don't know how it arrived there ! I discovered that I am a member but don't remember when I subscribed ! Must be at least 10 years ago ! I don't even know how it works and for what it is.  But it was nice to see. And then the Saturday was over !

Sunday it was even worse ! A storm blow the rain fell in buckets from heaven it was really awful ! A weather to stay home and don't look out of the window !

Mr. G was the only one who was happy, he was again in Russia for his Formula one. The rest of the family which means two cats and myself where banned from the TV. I watched paint pouring techniques on YouTube and prepared my post for "Our World" on Tuesday. One post more and I have done my whole tour around the Eastern countries ! There is still Vienna left.



Fortunately we had our Facebook meeting from our group "Vivre à Waterloo" (Living in Waterloo) this time in a very fancy Mexican restaurant ! This was the outside, it must be nice to sit here in summer !



Inside too it was really fancy, we had tapas and a singer sang Mexican songs. I was there with Nicole (above) and 2 others and the girl on the picture was one of the group. We had a lot of fun and some also were dancing. It's so nice to meet people life and not always hidden behind a picture on Facebook ! It was a real cheerful evening and it was decided that we will come back !

Now it's dark of course when I drove home, the days are getting shorter and shorter at 9 pm it's already dark ! In a few weeks it will be at 5 pm !

4 comments:

  1. Your Waterloo FB meetups sound so good. Good that Mr G was not in your hair and busy with the Russian GP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww on the pups. So cute. I'd have been petting them for sure.

    A stormy weekend you had. It's cooler here and we just had some clouds but no rain. It's going to warm up again by the weekend.

    Total silence for the racing. I remember those days.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, those pups! Sounds like a productive day for you and fun too. Old Man Arthur is eating and demanding food, good news!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !