8 Apr 2019

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND APRIL 8







What did you say ?




Linking to AWWW MONDAYS



I went to visit Mr. G. in his rehabilitation center, the way til there is beautiful, all countryside, little villages, cows and horses, sometimes wearing a coat. This time Nicole came with me. As much as I love to drive for the moment I need a "holding hand". He is still very weak recovering from the flu and the surgery but has started "Gymnastic".

We had to laugh because doing gymnastic was turning the head from right to left and the other way around, and move a bit the legs ! As soon as he is a bit stronger and not a skeleton anymore, the therapy really starts !

After the visit we sat a bit on the terrace of the Clinic's café and had a drink before returning home. We were both exhausted and our legs hurt, the corridors are sooo long !

Sunday I did laundry and in the afternoon my friend Ilona came for a big  little chat and then I went early to bed.



Rosie comforts me ...

10 comments:

  1. Is that Arthur giving the statue some cat loving? You are going through a rough time, and I am sure everyone has much sympathy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will be so happy when everything settles down and life returns to normal.
    When Jack was in the hospital in 2017, I brought him food. The meals there were terrible and our tall boys lose weight easily!
    How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling stronger and better since the flu.
    I got the shot and for once it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both kitties are adorable. Okay even the one that's not real is cute.

    I'm glad Mr. G. is doing better. That's great news.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday, Gattina. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're up and about again. Hopefully Mr G will be doing the same soon.

    Love the kitties. I think the stone one is asking the fur one how he got to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such adorable photos of Arthur and his little friend :-)
    It's very nice of Nicole to come with you. I hope Mr. G will make steady and smooth recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear he is recovering, purrs and prayers that everything continues to go well. What a doll Arthur is with that statue - thanks for sharing that moment! Good for Rosie for being a comfort, what a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such sweet photos of Arthur and the statue.
    https://twodevoncats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot of Arthur and Rosie is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it's comforting to come home to the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such adorable pictures of your cat and his stoned friend( ha ha) Sorry to hear about Mr.G’s illness...I’m sending healing prayers your way. It is always a stressful time so it nice to have the company ..Wish him a speedy recovery... Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !