Between window and shutter, new sleeping place
more participants here
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't?
My garden (yard) ! I have no green thumb and it gets harder and harder to entertain it when you hate garden work ! I had made it at easy as possible but still !
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.
Each time I think of Eastbourne and London, which I used to visit each year in August. This will be the first time since 2008 I am not going. I will do the tour around the Northern Countries.
3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep?
I would keep the mobile phone app, my calendar, and internet of course !
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What's the last thing you baked?
My mouth is watering only when I think of Blueberry muffins ! Unfortunately they are completely unknown in Belgium and I can only find them in an English shop. Each time I go to the UK I never miss to eat a blueberry muffin !!
5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?
That's a difficult question ! I think I was quite ugly when I was a child and that changed once I became a teenager. I also changed my life motto to "Live and let live" and only give advices when I am asked for. Otherwise I am still the same. (I think)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I thought going shopping this afternoon, but I better stay home. Tonight at 8 pm is the football (soccer) World Cup transmission on huge screens in the city center and as there will be thousands of people coming, they start already arriving in the afternoon to visit Waterloo and to find a good place. The city will be packed, I better stay home !
Belgium (chips or "