Waterloo battle cleaning
more participants here
1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
2. Back in my day we ...?
As it is early morning I can't say anything how it was back in my day. I just drink my coffee.
If you mean the past, so I would say I was less lazy especially concerning housework.
3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
Certainly not Italian I eat that at home nearly everyday. I like Chinese food. No typical week for a takeout.
4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
Their optimism and courage. One of my friends is nearly blind, but enjoys life and never complains. She accepts help only when it is really necessary. She goes with us on excursions, to concerts, plays scrabble (and always wins) She behaves as if she was not disabled at all. I really admire her.
5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?
Spontaneously ! I would jump into water and learn swimming afterwards ! Can be dangerous sometimes
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It's still so cold and I am thinking if I should decorate my house for Easter with bunnies eggs and and Easter "tree" or nothing.
My Easter decoration in the past
As we are alone on Easter and no visitors are coming I think I leave the Easter bunnies etc where they are .... in the basement.