New Year 2018 Grandson with friend
more participants here
1. January is National Mentoring Month. Have you ever had a mentor? Been a mentor? How would you rate the experience?
Can't rate any experience, because I never had a mentor or I don't remember, maybe I have been a mentor to somebody, but really I don't now.
2. What current trend makes no sense to you?
The sexual harassment witch-hunting. Maybe it will get a bit better but I doubt that it will stop ! The line between agreement and harassment is very very thin, and both can easily be switched. Revenge has always been sweet ! In the 60th when I started working, it was considered as normal. Was up to you to refuse or accept. Men have harassed me but nobody reached his goal. I think it is a question of character and social situation. A woman in need is more vulnerable then one who doesn't need anything.
3. I saw a cartoon on facebook highlighting a few 'weird' things that make you happy as an adult. The list included-writing with a nice pen, having plans cancelled, freshly cleaned sheets, eating the corner brownie, cleaning the dryer lint screen, and sipping coffee in that brief time before anyone else wakes up. (Credit for the cartoon goes here) Of the 'weird' things listed which one makes you happiest? What is one more 'weird' thing you'd add to the list?
Sorry but I couldn't find the list in these cartoons. Anyway I love sipping coffee any time even if Mr. G. is up (he does the same) of course fresh sheets, driving through the countryside looking for good photos to make.
4. What's the last good thing you ate?
A self made marble cake after our scrabble game.
5. Describe life in your 20's in one sentence.
Going out, dancing a lot, having fun, travelling and a job I loved !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so fed up being locked in due to the humid weather and rain !