Grandson Toby at the hairdresser
more participants here
1. Can you believe it's the end of January? What was the best day of January 2017 for you, and why?
Can't remember a best day ! They were all the same, cold, grey and boring !
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life?
It depends, if I am inside silence, if I am outside and the sun is shining the chirping of birds.
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgement, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
I don't have to drop anything, because I don't have such a list !
What I love is talking to my cats, going out with friends, planning travels, chatting with people, reading mails from my blogfriends, and sunshine of course !
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop? Are you trying or will you try?
As I said, this list doesn't fit at all !
4. What is sacred to you?
That's a difficult question, until this year I would have said Christmas eve, but even that is gone now.
5. January is National Oatmeal month. Are you a fan, and if so how do you like it?
I don't like it at all !
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you?
No special feelings, except that I would think that I have to switch on the light ! When I am on holidays happy.
7. Something you're looking forward to next month?
After this dull January month without any special events, now in February there are plenty to choose from.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am happy that January is over, only two month to go and we will have spring ! Longer days and the air smells so good when it starts to bloom.