Happy dog, Charlie eating ice .....
more participants here
1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently ?
Definitively the sea ! It contains salt like in tears and sweat but I prefer to swim, then to cry and sweat !
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
I eat everything with salt, I am rather a salty girl than a sweet one !
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
I never bury my head in the sand, or built something on sand, sands of time, doesn't fit either so I think right now I draw a line in the sand ! Once I have an opinion or a decision on something, I don't change my mind.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
Island in The Sun
I love this song, it reminds me of my youth, although at that time I didn't understand all words. My English wasn't good enough.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
I ran my day without ruffle or excitement
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
Parked in a beach chair in the shade with a book for sure !
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
That's a very difficult question ! Some humans take everything for granted others nothing, Honestly I don't know, I think I personally take everything for granted !
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am repeating myself each week ! I want spring, warm weather and to be able to go out !!