23 Nov 2016
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY's HODGEPODGE
When kids are growing .... (mother behind)
more participants here
1. What's something you might say runs in your family?
Big ears ! at least on my side, very tall on Mr. G's side !
2. I read here a list of ten things you should do before 2017 arrives (in less than six weeks!)...which tasks on the list might you do? What would you add to your own 'before the year ends' list?
visit your Dr. or dentist, deep clean your home, donate unwanted items to charity, look someone in the eye and tell them you love them, write an honest letter to yourself, clean up your inbox-desktop-photos, travel to a place you haven't been, compliment a stranger, watch the sunrise, think ahead to your goals/plans for the new year
Donate clothes to charity, travel to a place I haven't been, make travel plans for next year
3. What's something other generations (not your own) misunderstand about your generation?
That's a good question because each generation misunderstood or criticizes the next one. My parents didn't understand their parents, I didn't understand my parents, our son doesn't understand us and probably his son will not understand his father's generation !
4. Sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread dressing-which would you miss the most if it weren't on the holiday dinner menu?
Nothing ! that's not my kind of taste !!
5. What are you overthinking right now?
I have to send a parcel with a globe to Amsterdam ! This is the Santa Claus gift for my grandson, and I am raking my brain how to pack it !
6. Your favorite slang word lately?
lately ? rather since a long time it's "merde" this word has moved into the French language like "Hello" .
7. Write an acrostic for the word grateful.
Can't find out what "acrostic" means exactly so I give up. Anyway I am not grateful, for what ??
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wished my suitcase was already packed and everything ready for my holidays to Hurghada at the Red Sea in Egypt. Next week if I have time I will write you from there in the heat and sunshine !
PS : "Merde" means "shit" for those who don't know !