23 Mar 2015

MY WEEKEND OF MARCH 23

Just at the entrance of the city hall school children had gathered for a "Drums for Peace" manifestation.



Some officials were there holding flags and the children held speeches calling for peace and tolerance in the world. The drums were sometimes very fancy, cooking pots or pans, you can imagine that it was very noisy because the children drummed with all their heart.

In the evening we had our theater play and as usual we had supper before in the Theater's restaurant.



The play was very funny and we laughed our heads off. It was a discussion between husband and wife, she was in a crisis, because he would take his retirement and she was complaining that then he would be at home all day ! It really was hilarious.

On Sunday it was an awful weather, cold, gray, humid, so I decided to stay home and  spent my day between computer and TV. I also spent an hour skyping with my friend Ilona, instead of visiting her and then with friends in Italy who finally had bought a computer and  refreshed my Italian and last but not least with my son. Grandson Toby is in the NO NO phase and preferred to watch TV instead of saying hello to grandma and grandpa. At the age of 4 children do their first puberty crises ! 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Gattina .. the play and theatre evening sound fun - it's always good to have a good laugh. And well done on catching up with various languages - even if the No No came in from your grandson - good description puberty crisis for a 4 year old!

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That play sounded a real laugh. Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! I love that: good description of the first puberty phase at four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh the theater! I need to see what's playing at the one by me, and bribe my hubby to go with me!

    (and my nails are purple.. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure there was some truths in the play you saw. Big problems can arise when one person stops working and it takes time to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you always have a great time at the theatre :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and "Mr G" are so good with all the tech stuff. We don't Skype, it never seems to work right for us, just not our thing. I love that you chatted with your local friend as well as the far-flung ones and your son.

    The play sounds so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !