17 Mar 2012

HOPFULLY THE LAST FLU DAY

I am still hanging on my nose drops, or they are hanging from my nose, I don't know how many tissues I have already used, but I certainly helped to increase the production !

So it was another boring day, but tomorrow even if I am half dead I have to go out otherwise you can visit me in a madhouse.




I read some more pages of my book, I wished I could read more, but I fall asleep ! Now David woke up in an unknown place, prisoner of a guy who wants to blackmail his business partner and ask for money to free him. To prove that he is serious he cut off David's middle finger and sent it to his partner. Mike the partner got the bloody finger per mail and was horrified that David is still alive.

If I have nothing interesting to report for tomorrow, from my actual rather boring life, I will continue to report on my book.


7 comments:

  1. I was obliged to read out loud this new piece of the book as Léia can't help craving to know where this story will lead to... :)
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have the flu. So many people seem to be suffering the same in the northern hemisphere. We have rain and more rain but it is hot and humid. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLU?

    Nose drops...how can you use those, they burn my nostrils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear that you have the flu. I hope you will be well soon.
    Have a pleasant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to learn about the thriller you read!!! It looks very interesting! I hope you are better tonight!!! I just come back from the coffee theater where I saw a show called: Do love with a Belgian! it was really funny and what energy!!! I send you a video about!!!
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf6t4o_theatre-comedie-faites-l-amour-avec_fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are anything but boring Gattina
    You have a great life and you are a very positive woman with a lot to live for
    Get better and go get em :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the comic! That is so funny! And scarily, so true!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !