16 Mar 2012
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. There is no much to report this week because I stayed home and took care of a cold which I carried from bed to computer and from computer to bed. I continued to read a crime story I had started during my holidays with Claudie. The story started with 4 guys who celebrated the stagnight of the fifth called David. They had the nice idea to burry him in a coffin, leave him there for 2 h and then let him out.
2. Answered emails, prepared my posts, swallowed pills, felt lousy, slept for 2 hours and continued to read my book. The four guys had a car accident and were all dead. David after having slept because of all that beer woke up in his coffin.
3. Same as above, except that in my book now the police looks for David, who is still burried but alive in his coffin. He is thirsty and therefore drinks the bottle of Whisky his friends had left with him. He tried to get contact with the walkie talkie they had left him too. No answer.
4. Same as above plus a little TV in the afternoon, David is still in his coffin could contact a guy who is mentally handicapped and takes himself for a FBI agent.
5. Feel a little better, dressed in a jogging, worked on the computer, watched TV continued reading my book. The grave is finally found but the coffin empty ! Where is David ? He should have been at his wedding the day before. I suspect his bride. She behaves strange .../...to be continued (without cold)