22 Jul 2010

THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Flea market



more participants here

13 Things I selected for you at the flea market in Waterloo

1.


African masks to great unwanted guests (put them in a dark corner)

2.


A beautiful metal bed for your child

3.


Humand sized wooden decorations for your garden or living room (I wonder if a church did sales)


4.


Everything you need to renew in your house
5.


a lobster as a jewelry box ?

6.


An african laday as a floor lamp


7.


to put in front of your bed, to get into a good mood for the day


8.


old advertisings for smokers, for you to start smoking again


9.


Get rid of your digital cameras and go back to the good old photo equipments

10.


a mirror to admire your beauty

11.


a porcelain doll with a shell skirt for your pets

12.


elegant hats to keep your head warm

13.


little figurines for the whole family, pets included

7 comments:

  1. Interesting. Although I do not think I would put a baby into that metal bed. Ewwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder people are getting rid of those things all a bit kitch but fun to walk through and giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course I want the hats! And I want that darling little sports car in the photo with the tabacco ads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sifting through flea markets. It's always such a high when you find a real 'treasure'. I highly doubt it would be a lobster jewelry case though lol Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a very interesting flea market!!! I need a hat to protect my head against the sun! I dream now the summer stop!! I didn't remember it was so hot last year!
    My last post is up! Je suis crevée! Annaliina est repartie en Finlande de l'aéroport de Nice à 7h45 du matin ce qui signifie qu'on est parti à 4 h dans la nuit! Et en plus comme on avait un gros sanglier qui mangeait des glans à côté de la maison avec ses marcassins on a pas fermé l'oeil!
    vive la vie sauvage et vive les horaires stupides pour reprendre son avion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flea markets even though I seldom buy anything, but it sure is fun to see what findings one can do. So many fun old things.

    Call me strange, but I really love that lobster jewelry box! *giggles*

    Coincidence: I've planned to do a post about some sales over here later too!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !