22 Apr 2010
more participants here
This week I heard nothing else but things about airplanes being cancelled, due to the ash cloud from Iceland so I thought to present you
13 quotes about airplanes
1. There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane...
2. Your seat cushions can be used for flotation, and in the event of an emergency water landing, please take them with our compliments.
3. We do feature a smoking section on this flight; if you must smoke, contact a member of the flight crew and we will escort you to the wing of the airplane.
4. Should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. Please place the bag over your own mouth and nose before assisting children or adults acting like children.
5. When the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to is on time.
6. When you are served a meal aboard an aircraft, the aircraft will encounter turbulence.
7. The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee.
8. I did not fully understand the dread term 'terminal illness' until I saw Heathrow Airport for myself.
9. The airplane stays up because it doesn't have the time to fall.
10. If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it would have changed the history of music... and of aviation.
11. Airline travel is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror.
12. Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo."
13. I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me they are wonderful things for other people to go on.