26 Mar 2010

SHOW & TELL FRIDAY


More participants here

Last time I went to "my" Indian shop I found a very cute book about Yoga. As I am doing yoga since two years I bought it of course. I only do the gymnastic, I don't meditate about my mental health, that's anyway too late.



All important poses are presented by cats



an exercise which is easy to do !



After that you feel like a new born



Isn't that real cute ?



A friend of mine offered me these cards, showing how you can do yoga excersises during your daily life. Swing your vegetables through the air for example !

10 comments:

  1. Those cats doing yoga are toooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this book and it's more than cute!!!!
    Love the sun salutation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just the book for you. I did Yoga years ago and enjoyed it maybe I should start again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cats better than the cards! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff....but I think Bud would have me committed to an asylum if he caught me 'swinging' my vegetables around. LOL

    Easter Egg Cup Collection is My show n tell Stop by if you can.


    Have a glorious weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Yoga Book is so cute! It suits your theme of Cats at home. How clever!

    I tried one lesson of Yoga at a gym months ago, I almost died twisting and stretching my old, creaking bones. hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is cute. Cats are incredibly good in yoga :)
    Did yoga before. Love the Corpse pose. That little cat sleeping there is demonstrating the Corpse pose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gattina, solo per dirti buon fine settimana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! That Yoga for cats is just tooooo adorable! And YES! Perfect for you! But I like those cards too! I love yoga! (the exercise - not the meditations also!) When I'm doing yoga the only thing I'm meditating on is how much longer do I have to hold this pose!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Sounds cats are the best yogis!!!
    Avec mes collègues de travail souvent nous pensons que le yoga serait intéressant pour nous détendre de nos petits monstres, je voulais dire nos petits élèves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !