25 Feb 2010
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Spring quotes
more participants here
13 Quotes about spring
1. In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
2. In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours
3. Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush
4. Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies
5. Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"”
6. An optimist is the human personification of spring.
7. People ask me what I do in winte. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
8. Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself
9. He who neglects to drink of the spring of experience is likely to die of thirst in the desert of ignorance.
10. The flowers anew, returning seasons bring; But beauty faded has no second spring.
11. The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
12. It's spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
13. Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.