29 Oct 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - This weeks happenings
more participants here
What happened this week in 13. points.
1. I had the honor to be visited by 3 Jehova witnesses, looking dull and grey
2. I didn't want their " Watchtower" magazine, I prefer magazines about royals
3. When I saw two small children I got angry and changed from a friendly housewife into a fury
4. I told them that it is a shame to take kids from door to door instead of letting them play in the sunshine. That this was certainly not what their Jehova wanted, smiled to the two kids and slammed the door !
5. Then I got a phone call from a guy who wanted to sell me 200 bottles of the best wine of the world. I told him that I am president of the AA (Anonymous Alcoholics)
6. We were watching a crime story at TV and in the middle of a murder when I saw a hand holding a sharp knife the electricity went off and we sat in the dark.
7. With lighters we looked for candles or a torch
8. Mr. G religiously lighted 10 little candles while I found a torch and went on the street
9. The whole street was dark and no lights to see. I knocked at my neighbours door because I thought she was alone. She had company ! Her 90 year old lover ... or now more a friend
10. We both were rather bored. What to do without TV ? We had exceeded age to think about founding a family
11. I answered emails on my baby computer which has a battery while Mr. G watched an action movie on a little DVD player also equipped with a battery
12. When we went to bed, the light went on
13. During the night Mr. G knocked over his bedside table, he had a nightmare. The cats weren't happy.