27 Aug 2009
more participants here
Mr. G's best friend collects misfortunes, it's a miracle that he is still happily amongst us. He is a very funny guy with a great heart and a lot of money. He was a jewelery creator and very famous especially for the rich arabic Sheik's ladies. He drives a Ferrari and used to squeeze himself in a Smart, now he has a big BMW van which I call a hearse because of its black color. His last idea was to buy and transform a café/bistro in the Waterloo Gallery.
Take it easy ! He is the first to laugh about it (afterwards)
The 13 misfortunes of Jacky
1. While closing the gridded door of his shop, it suddenly fell down and hit him on the back. Fortunately he only got a big blue spot.
2. When he wanted to pick up his car from the BMW garage, the barrier suddenly went loose and hit him on the head. He needed 3 stitches
3. After having taken a shower, he slipped on the wet floor and broke his shoulder
4. When the shoulder was almost healed, he stumbled over a step in his house and broke it again.
5. He got his driver licence withdrawn for a week because he had too much alcohol in his blood. After a month, he called the police, only to learn that they had forgotten to send it back !
6. He was stopped by the police with his Ferrari because he was far over the speed limit, the policemen insisted to drive the car home and made an accident with it ! (Even policemen can't resist driving a Ferrari)
7. While he was celebrating I don't know what in a bar, he got so drunken that he offered his Ferrari watch (€ 450) to somebody but he can't remember to whom !
8. He bought a restaurant and had it completely renovated with the most modern kitchen equipments. The electricity went off in the whole Galery nobody had electricity anymore because his new electric stove had a short circuit. It took hours to find the cause.
9. His cook broke his hand and couldn't work anymore, so he cooked himself. Apparently quite good because nobody complained.
10. On fathersday, his dog died and his daughter ran away with the plumber who had done the works for the restaurant
11. He received an invoice for the leasing of a new big mercedes, which he had never ordered
12. He wanted to have a motorcycle and bought a big Harley Davidson, when it was delivered, he realized that it was far too big and heavy for him, he couldn't lift it up. He sold it as a used one.
13. He had to fly to Marseille and missed his plane 3 times, because he overslept. His wife was on holidays !
Cats are supposed to have 9 lives, Jacky must have at least 50.