I am definitively a positive person. With me glasses or bottles are always half full and not half empty. I always think I will find a parking space even when everybody tells me that there is none.
When I take the wrong road I think at least I have seen something else then the usual place and get not angry.
and how could I be negative when I have such a view in the morning ?
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week. Visit her blog to see other participants.
1. My petunias standing in a pot on our terrace, had completey dried out during our holidays in Italy. Everybody told me that they will grow back, and they did ! Even nice then before.
2. This darling innocent little cat lady discovered mouse hunting ! Now I get gifts almost everyday. I don't dare to walk barefoot anymore !
her last victim !
3. Each year beginning July Brussels' City creates a beach along the canal which leads to Antwerp. I had never been there and opened wide my eyes, palm trees in Brussels ! that was quite unusual. Fortunately it didn't rain when I took this picture.
4. When I wanted to pick up my Eurostar train ticket at our station, which I had ordered by phone the guy at the ticket window didn't know how to print out the ticket ! my chance ! He was new. After some razzle dazzle with two others, the three finally managed to print out my ticket. Behind me a long line of angry and unhappy people who wanted to buy a ticket just to Brussels !
5. We were invited to a Barbecue at our neighbor's and really had a lot of chance with the weather. In the morning it had rained but afternoon and evening was such perfect.
The son prepares the barbecue and Yanouk watches, hoping for a piece of meat !