1 Jan 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - NEWS
13 Facts I heard in the News !
1. The former Prime Minister (= a president) of Belgium wanted to enter his office, but the code had already changed for the new one. He had to use the main door as everybody.
2. Train derailed 56 people injured, 7 badly wounded. Five year old boy had put a stone on the rails
3. 36 years old man raped 28 women because he wanted to be a father
5. In Brussels a 32 year old man raped 6 women in different hospitals, they all were over 80 ! (what complex is that ?)
6. 2 gangsters wanted to kidnap a 16 year old daughter of a very rich banker, but she had just hanged herself ! However they could save her in time to ask her family for ransom. They were arrested when they took out the money of a bin.
7. Again a priest got married, after having already 3 children and his wife expecting the 4th. Pope Benedict sits in his Vatican and is scandalized !
8. An 80 year old man discovered the corpse of a stabbed woman while walking his dog in a parc and died of a heart attack.
9. Women killed husband with with the alarm clock because he was snoring too much !
10. People spent about two weeks of their lives at traffic lights !
11. A prisoner who was allowed to leave over the weekend, returned the same day because it was too cold outside.
12. During a discussion with a man for a driving delict a policemen asked to use the bathroom. When he couldn't get the toilet to flush, he took off the tank cover to see what the problem was. That's when he found a gun !
13. an 88-year-old woman fended off a naked intruder by grabbing the man's crotch and squeezing. The man got into the house through a sliding door. He backed the woman into her living room and pushed her face down onto a chair.That's when the woman reached behind and squeezed. The man tore free and fled.
More participants here ??? the link has changed and leads to a "Go Daddy Go" Website also called Thursday Thirteen, which sells domains ? Has anybody an explanation to this ?