6 Jun 2008

FRIDAY FEAST

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

in a glass

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

I won't stay up I would lay down

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

my laptop

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

I would work 3 days and take my bicycle

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Spacenana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gattina. Great answers, A few answers there i would answer the same .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My drink is in a glass with ICE! And I would just NOT WORK! That's my solution to all job related questions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !