21 Mar 2022

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MARCH 19

 

 

Always hungry




Always busy 


Diner is served !

 

 

Linking to AWWWW MONDAY

 *******

 

I spent a nice weekend this time ! The sun was shining and my son came to visit his Dad and brought me

 Tulips from Amsterdam !
 

In the afternoon we visited Rick. I am sure he was happy to see us together but he really has difficulties to express his feelings or even to laugh. We didn't stay too long because he is quickly tired and when he started to look on his watch all the time I suggested to leave. What we did. My son had visited him already in the morning to bring him water and ..... wafels and he was even allowed to have lunch with his Dad,  isn't that nice ? The whole first floor was decorated with flowers to welcome spring and on all tables were these little flower pots. 

My son had tried to connect my computer to the printer but both computers Rick's and mine are so slow that he lost patience and proposed to go together and buy a new one ! So we went computer hunting. The first shop had a lot of choice but I found them all too small. Since I had bought my last one 4 years ago the computers have shrunk and the screens were very small. Of course they were made to carry them around and if you need a big screen like me you rather connect a bigger one. But I don't want to carry around my computer, I have already one for travelling.  
 
There was one which I liked and which had all I needed, but it was the last model and the seller  didn't want to give a discount since it was an exhibition model, but rather talked me into an extra virus protection  he would give me  for free, he probably thought that oldie  anyway doesn't understand anything ! We thanked  and went home. After dinner he drove back to Amsterdam. It was good that we finally had the opportunity to talk about personal things which have to be settled. 

On Sunday I slept longer it was rather cold outside and so nice and warm in my bed. Cat Rosie never claims for food and we got up together. 

I started to prepare this post and answered some emails and then suddenly it was already noon ! After a quick lunch I saw a wonderful movie, which means I didn't see anything because I fell asleep ! After a strong coffee I went shopping, not outside but on  Internet ! I was looking for a suitable computer with a big screen wich had everything I needed and nothing special just the classical computer with enough memory and a good wifi connection.  Suddenly I realized that the afternoon was nearly gone.
Rosie still slept as if she is payed for.
 

 An other weekendwent by approaching us to April !


7 comments:

  1. Maybe you should get a desktop computer and big monitor. For those who need things bigger to see it is a good option if you don't need to take it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking desktop too, but they are so big. The screens are nice though. You'll figure out what works for you.

    Awww on the furbabe shots. They do sleep a lot don't they. The best way to spend the weekend.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post as always! Your kitty is adorable and love the photo on the table! LOve your header also! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good visit with Rick and your son. Fresh flowers always cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to see your son and get tulips from Amsterdam. The days sure do go fast these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tulips are just so fresh and gorgeous!

    Nice visit and that little collage of pics of Rick with you, your son, and the pretty flowers is precious.

    Hope you can find a nice computer that suits your needs. An iMac is a desktop, but they are not too huge, and they have a very small footprint with the processor, the newest models' processors are not much bigger than a few books,more like a little box. I have a Mac-book laptop, and I do all my art on it.

    Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend. I was out of town to have a gathering of ladies from many of the churches (43) in our denomination...it was wonderful to get away...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !