17 Jul 2007

COMPILED NEWS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



That's what Pookie does with "News"


Not much about the royals this week, only that "The Queen" with Phil came to Belgium to honor the battle field of Ypres. Our queen and her son plus wife kept her company because the King can't walk on a battle field with his crutches. As "The Queen" always wears a hat and feels naked without, our queen wore one too. I always admire the phantasy of the hat creators.



The pope declared that catholic church is the only christian one and all other religions are no religions ! I wonder if Jesus was catholic ??? To my knowledge he was jew.


In Melbourne a catholic church refused to accept the inscription for a boy named "Hell" because it wouldn't fit with the religion. Father Hell protested of course and the director suggested him to change the name "Hell" to Walbridge, the maiden name of the mother. Mr. Hell refused and subscribed his son in another school. With this old pope in the catholic church, it's no wonder that some catholics are getting crazy !


In Indonesia a baby boy was born with a grey beard of 3 cm ! Must be strange for the mother to feed, change nappies and shave his beard I don't think he is able to do it alone.


In Utah a woman was molested and arrested by an eager policeman who found that she hadn't watered her front yard correctly. When the woman refused to give her name he had pushed her on the ground ! I wonder how the front yard of the policeman looks like, must be "little Versailles".


Ah ! Good news ! In Rome 15 models were excluded from fashion show because they were too skinny. I hope they will do it more because these walking skeletons are really not nice to see !


In Paris a homeless woman was conducted to the Social Service Offices. When the employees checked her belongings all together in shopping carts, they found to their big surprise 70.000 € (!) in coins and paper which she had collected during the 12 years she lived on the street. I am really thinking about living on the streets too, at least in summer times !


The desperate housewife Eva Longoria is not allowed to get pregnant because it's not forseen in the futur scenario. Now she has to take the pill ! Poor girl.

6 comments:

  1. oh dear.. Hell is one hell of a surname.

    I read that about the lady and the brown lawn, too. The policeman got in a wee bit of trouble. I hope he has to go water her lawn as punishment. I try to remember that we all lose our cool once in a while. Except me, of course. (BS!)

    Doesn't the pope have to say that for job security? Ha Ha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaah... compiled news - I´ve read them in my google reader while having my morning coffee.

    I´m a lucky one. Don´t have to shave Luis yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your compiled news. This weeks was the best/funniest/strangest yet.
    Gotta love those weird hat-makers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with maribeth I always look forward to your compiled news. You are so much more interesting than CNN. God save the queen from her hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL And poor Eva. I wonder if she knows?! LoL

    You've been tagged......... Come read all about it here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Queen has THE.BEST.HATS!!! I LOVE them all! I'm not thrilled with her behavior - but I LOVE her hats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !