8 Jun 2007

FRIDAY FEAST 147

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

a fruıt, melons or a pıece of watermelons, I don' lıke snacks

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

my last name ıs so unpopular that İt would be - 1 everybody mİsspells ıt

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Don't watch amerıcan sıtcoms and the other names most of you don't know

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I only bought once a T-shırt and got ıt printed wiıth w.w.w. 'what women want' don't remember the name

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I think the questıons should be more ınterestıng



8 comments:

  1. I disagree with your desert, I think it depends on how creative you want to be with your answers. How about a family crest for the surname, a youtube clip for ther sitcom etc but this is your blog so ok to your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Gattina , I see pookie still resting. i like your entre cause i dont like snacks either. hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, Gattina. Hey, I'm getting an error message when I try to click on your link to the friday feast. I came here through my bookmark. Have a wonderful Friday. Hope you're having fun in Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruit is good! I like that! It goes well with my cheese! :)

    ... I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Gattina! What a lovely place where you are! Un carrefour entre l'orient et l'occident! Demain tu reviens mais je pense que tu dois être triste de quitter l'ambiance de'Istamboul!
    Have a beautiful back travel Gattina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My snacks is: olives!!!!!

    (Yes, I did think about answering Mr Lifecruiser, butt I knew that you would already figure that out so.... *giggles*)

    How about the cats, did they miss you or are they just very mad at you now? *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and when are you going to take Rosel home...?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !