The new flat where a friend just moved in
More participants here at
1. There are weeks which go by and you absolutely don't remember what you have done during the week unless something special happens, like a an unwanted visitor, or a breakdown of electricity etc. Nothing happened.
The week started with a very bad scrabble game for all of us ! In fact we all lost. Tosca the dog watched us playing and moved his tail up and down from time to time to support us.
2. The days are split in two parts, blogging in the morning and housework if there is any in the afternoon. This time I was looking for a pullover and came out with 5 which I would never wear again but which I kept as souvenir probably, no honestly I had them forgotten. I will give them to my cleaning lady who is always very happy when she gets clothes.
3. Aqua gym too went by without any drama nobody drowned, not even a little bit. There was only one thing to mention, one of us had forgotten her underwear. But that is not the first time it happens.
4. I went on Christmas gift hunting, and as usual I have always to forget something, in this case the list with the references of my Grandson's Lego gifts. I was so angry that I went in the next shop and bought me a beautiful blouse ! Then I went home !
5. I returned to the shop for the gifts, and meanwhile they were 15% more expensive, when I had ordered them there was a special offer ! My fault ! The salesman had pity with me and proposed to put the 3 Lego cartons aside until the next day because it was "Black Friday" ! and all toys costed 10 % less. That was really nice of him, so I will send Mr. G tomorrow to pick up the gifts. Two years ago nobody knew about black Friday except me because of my blog and my American friends, now it has moved to Belgium too. Last year not yet so much but this year !!!
The rest of the day I was in war with my photos, I had misfiled them and even Hercule Poirot and Mrs. Marple together haven't found them yet !
Finally I found them because they were our passports, very important for our trip trough 10 countries in August. There is certainly a lot to prepare. I am going again with the Expats, like this year around Ireland and the year before around the UK. They are very well organized and there is nothing to complain.
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.