1 Aug 2023

THE BIG DECISION

Today I have an appointment with the Manager of the Chateau (castle) du Chenois, to choose a room in which I will spent the rest of my life. I would move in end November, when the 3 month notice for my apartment has expired. My only worry is will he except Rosie ? I think I have to dig out all the charm I once had to convince him. I can't cry, because of my make up ! 

As soon as I come back, I will post my letter to the landlord. As I am still "normal" I had already made plans for example painting stones which is very easy, or other activities to help the entertainer.


 

I continue to live as I lived before, now, if I go on a travel, I know that I am not coming back in an empty apartment, that I can tell my travel experiences. Now that I have a target, I feel better, I will be protected and will have no worries. No repairs to be done, no bills to pay no laundry to do, except my personal, but there is already somebody who will do it for me. It will be a life like in a hotel, as long as I am in good health. I keep my car and go where I want. 

Here is a collage of photos I found on Internet. Unfortunately there is no photo of the kind of room I will get. This is the smallest. It was probably the utility room from the castle owner's cook.



4 comments:

  1. I hope your interview went well and that Rosie is acceptable. Already you sound so much more positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should perhaps have gone with your son to the interview. Two is always more convincing than one. Anyway, Good Luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll do fine and you will love your new home.

    Have a fabulous day, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it has good transport for when you can no longer drive.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !