24 Aug 2023

HODGEPODGE AUGUST 24

1. What's your earliest memory?

I must have been two years old and what is engraved in my memory is the noise the tank treads  made, when they broke into the streets. It was the day the American soldiers entered our small town. It probably wasn't the noise at all, but rather the fear I felt  around me. That was the beginning of the occupation

2. What's something about you today that the old you would find surprising? 

I don't understand the question, because I am 4x20 and supposed to be old and nothing surprises me anymore.

3. Do you like to fish? Are you a fish eater? Favorite fish (to eat)? Favorite way to prepare fish?

I am a fish eater and even like it very much ! But fishing ??? I would get bored and fall asleep. And I would pity the poor

4. What's your biggest first world problem? 

I only have personal problems, the world I leave for the politicians. The little me can't change the world anymore. We tried that in the 60/70 with the result you know.  

5. What one word would you use to describe your year thus far? 

 
Lousy

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

 


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of watching 'Hoarders' - that's bound to make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the lousy feeling cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sort of fascinated by the show Hoarders. I can't imagine it and when they're married I wonder about the spouse too. I'm sorry it's been a lousy year. I hope for brighter days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the taste of fish, so nothing for me in that regard.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !