22 Jun 2023

HODGEPODGE JUNE 22

1. Hello Summer! In the eastern hemisphere anyway. What's something on your summer bucket list? Do you have an actual summer bucket list? If not, use your hypothetical list. 

Summer it is, according to the temperatures we have ! I hate lists in general and only do a shopping list not to forget the half of what I wanted to buy. But it still happens.  I also have a "luggage" list for travels. My list is as empty as my brain ! 

 

2. What for you is the defining scent of summer? 


woods or sea

3. What's a (music, food, wine, or flower) festival happening in your part of the country that you would like to attend if tickets/travel/timing was no object? 

I always liked festivals, but this year I don't feel like it, it's only a year ago I am called "a widow"

4. Apparently a military whistle blower claims the US has a UFO retrieval program. What say you? Do you believe aliens are out there? 

 

Of course I believe it, especially when they come from IKEA.

5. Besides your wedding day and the birthdays of any children you may have, what are three of your top experiences in life? 

I can't remember any top experiences in my life  since I got three sad once, when Rick was diagnosed Parkinson and later Alzheimer, when he lost his mind and I couldn't talk to him anymore, and then the phone call that he had passed away. It's all wiped out.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I feel empty, and have no energy, anyway the thoughts I may have are all sad too. 

But if nothing worse will happen, I return to Eastbourne (England) the place which gives me peace I booked already the hotel for 7 days. 

 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. It's interesting to read and learn about different ways to deal with life problems :health, losing a loved one, etc.. Your way is to join trips, cruises, stay at hotels, visit friends (Nicole). Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The surest sign of intelligence elsewhere in the universe is that they haven't tried contacting us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in England.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your answer to the UFO question! Ha! On a more serious note, I'm so sorry that your memories seem to be focused on the sad ones right now. I hope your travel and returning to a place that is peaceful for you will help you and bring some joy into your days. Best wishes for your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you hugs as you continue to navigate a new way of living.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grief comes in many shapes and forms. I'm sure it's hard being on your own now. I hope you have a good trip to Eastbourne.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !