24 Aug 2022

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - PHOTO SHOOTING

Our son (a professional photographer) wanted to make a picture of his parents for the eternity ! During a few hours this was the procedure ! 

preparing material
Screens, background and chair ready
The master of the house sits there and waits, while the photographer fixes his camera for shooting


and the result is hanging on a wall now




more participants here, and Image-in-ing here 

 

 

 

 

If you have difficulties to comment, just scroll down to : Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) click on it and then you can comment ! I have the same on other blogs and it took me quite some time to find out !

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazingly beautiful portrait, yes, to cherish to eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photograph is well worth the effort! Lovely portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If I knew he was a photographer, I had forgotten. That's a lot of work. I should know, because my son-in-law is, too, and once in awhile I get a peek on a photo shoot he's preparing for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that just an amazing result from what looks like a very weird set up.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !