1. Something you've labored over recently?
I started to file my photos into appropriate folders and saved them on USB sticks. As it started in 2006 I have thousands of photos to file and these are only Blog photos, the others from the 60th and 70th I take pictures of them and work to improve them and then they look like new !
an example, a photo when I was 14 years old.
2. How will you rest on Labor Day?
Our Labour day was on the 1st of May. It was on a Sunday and I was probably visiting Rick.
When an official bank holiday falls on a Sunday then we have Monday off. This was the case this year. So we had a long Weekend. and I rested anyway ! It's funny that we don't have to work on Labour day !
3. Margaret Mead is quoted as saying, "I learned the value of hard work by working hard." Would you agree? Where and how did you learn the value of hard work?
What hard work ? Physical or mental ? I never did real physical work so I can't say anything about it. But learning French when I came to Belgium that was hard work !! I was in a Business school knowing only a few words ! Of course I had to double the first year, but then I made it and got my diploma.
4. It's National Eat Outside Day (August 31st). Will you? Do you enjoy dining 'al fresco' or prefer indoor seating?
When the weather is nice I like to eat outside !
5. Somehow it's the end of August. What was the best day of the month for you and tell us what made it so?
That's a difficult question ! I think in August my days were like a pearl necklace, each day the same, I can't remember one single day which was better then all the others.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Each day I think I have to change my life and look for some activities. Painting I gave up, I will go to my aqua gym again, but first I will go to the UK and spent a week at the sea maybe I get my energy back.
Rosie too has a lack of energy