12 Apr 2022

IN THE SKY LOOKING DOWN TO EARTH







 
I took these photos from the plane when we flew over Ireland to land in Dublin ! I never thought that the pictures came out so well with my little camera. I had already tried to take pictures but they never came out so well. 

I travelled alone, but had the chance to travel with Americans, South Africans, Philippines, Australians, and Canadians, we were an extremely cheerful group and our guide a young Australian, was so funny but explained very well and was perfect in organization. We really had nothing to complain, it was all perfect. The only Europeans on board of the bus who took us around Ireland were a Scottish couple and I ! 4 years later we are still in contact and have our own Facebook page, isn't that amazing ? We travelled with Expat Travels located in London. 


Linking to :

Through my Lens

Travel Tuesday 

 

3 comments:

  1. They are stunning photos. After your experience we used Expat for South Africa and the company was terrific. It was ok for the UK. The worst thing, and I was assured before that all places did, in the hot English summer, some of our accommodation did not have air conditioning. But the tour was good, reasonably priced and Non, je ne, regrette rien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those a marvelous photos. That sounds like a wonderful trip. In 2016, our middle girl went to Ireland on a tour alone. She met some wonderful people and made new friends and had an excellent time. My husbands father was Irish and his dad's parents both came from Ulster Province. He has their history dating back to the 1700's. Our youngest son is Nicholas and the first phamily Robinson was Nicholas Robinson from Ireland. I love reading on the various people who make up who we are.
    I hope you have a beautiful week. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !