25 Oct 2021

AWWW MONDAY



 

This is Cookie the parrot of the Animal Food shop. Usually he sits on his cage and whistles after each woman or girl and shouts "Hello Madame" !


More participants Here 

 

**********

 

 

WEEKEND

The world is really small! A lady sent me a message to ask if Mr. G still likes the little smiley figures. I was more than amazed that she knew that, because I didn't even know her from Facebook. She explained to me that she had read that on my blog, that he liked the smilies so much and so she brought me a bag full of smilies! And the tip of the top is, she lives right across from us! I didn't even know that besides my friends, people from Belgium also read my blog! I'm used to all countries and continents but not someone from across the street, whom I had never seen !

In the afternoon my neighbor and I visited Mr. G. Saturday and Sunday there are no activities and it's rather dull. That's why I thought to go there or take him home or if possible go out, but as he was it will be quite difficult, because when the head works, the legs are on strike.

The whole first floor and the lounge was decorated with fall and Halloween pictures and little pumkins were on the tables. We chatted with the others and the time went quickly by and we had to leave. Their supper is very early at 5.30 pm.

I had just arrived home and taken my shoes off when I suddenly saw blue light and an ambulance was right under my window. At first I thought that someone would be driven to the hospital, but after seeing 5 police officers 4 police cars and people standing there to look, I realized that it was an accident, the white car (with the cross and the dark one)  had probably collided and the Road was closed on one side

Apparently one driver was a bit injured, because he could sit and after more then an hour the ambulance left while the 4 policemen stayed to fill in the papers I suppose ! I returned into the living this accident lasted to long !

On Sunday I picked up Mr. G. and as he could hardly walk it took some time until I got him in the car. Fortunately he is tall but not heavy so I managed without difficulties..

I also had invited his friend Monique and also Adeline the neighbor because he really likes her she makes him laugh. At least he had company in the afternoon and was quite tired when Monique took him to the home. 

One had been very happy to see him again and settled down on his lap, that was cat Rosie. She went from him to me happy to have her family together !

She had done her duty and could now sleep in peace !

 

7 comments:

  1. I was rather surprised to receive some blog comments from someone a few buildings along our street. It sounds like, as here, car accidents take hours to sort out and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too are often amazed at who all reads out blog. You just never know when you are online I guess. Glad you were able to have a nice visit with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie is a cutie pie and so is Rosie. I'm glad she had her family together again.

    Traffic accidents investigations take time. The insurance companies depend on them.

    I'm glad you visit Mr. G. so often. I know how taxing and tiring this is.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it unnerving when I met a friend of a friend who had read my blog. I am impressed with your determination to bring Mr G home for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie's quite a character!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cookie sure is quite the character!! LOL!

    That was funny sort of, that you were contacted by a fellow blogger who was so very close! Yup, a small world indeed, but it seems you have gained a new friend: A bonus!

    Glad you were able to give Mr G such a pleasant afternoon. Rosie sure adores him!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !