29 Jul 2021

HODGEPODGE JULY 29

1. Four words that tell us something about your July? 

Heavy rain, flooding, hail, thunderstorms ! In short a real nice July !

2. Four of your favorite summer foods? 

Pasta salad, potatoe salad, rice salad, couscous salad

3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday? 

I was sitting in a little tourist train and made a tour around the coastal city Blankenberg !


 4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls....pick a 'four' phrase and tell us how you relate currently. 

I choose "four eyes", because none of the other fours fit on me ! But since I was 12 I had four eyes but only to wear in the school because I had difficulties to read on the school board. But I don't remember that somebody called me four eyes, anyway that wouldn't have bothered me four eyes are better than only one ! And I was not a girl to be bullied !

5. Something you own that is four years old

The two cats on the table

 6. Insert your own random thought here. 

We were 2 weeks without a lift and had to carry the shopping up four floors (fits to the hodgepodge)  and the garbadge down ! This occupied my mind the whole morning ! Finally I took the phone and called the company.  In less than an hour I could take my random thought out ! The elevator was repaired ! So why didn't I call earlier ? Just because I thought the owners had done it !


 

 

5 comments:

  1. We always think someone else will make the call, and mostly they do but not always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you've learnt an important lesson, regarding the elevator and everything else. Do it yourself, don't rely on others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quarter past four yesterday? I was chatting with a friend I hadn't seen in two or three months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cats you have on the table. I have a few of them as well. It really sounds !Ike you're having a very wet and stormy summer. Whereas here we're having epic high temperatures :( It seems we're both not very happy with the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe no-one had reported your broken lift. Well done for getting it sorted. That little tourist train looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !