16 Jun 2021

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


 



For the first time in my life I had the opportunity to see hairless kitten ! The people who had bought our house have two of them and they wanted that the female gets pregnant once. Poor girl had 4 kitten but two died, the first once coming out were not quick enough, so that the two last once suffocated. Now they are one month old and the family  is happy. I had to get used to their worried look with their wrinkled forehead. !  On the last picture the baby looks for the milk station !


more participants here, and Image-in-ing

9 comments:

  1. They are adorable, like you I have never seen a hairless cat before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like their look but the kittens look like they have tiger stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize they were real. I thought they were sculptures. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So aliens DO exist! As long as they only enslave the bipeds, we'll be okay. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange but adorable.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look rather other-worldly, don't they? I've never seen one "in the flesh"!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-visit-to-garden.html

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !