1. Have you done more binge watching this past year than in 'normal' years? Any plans to break that habit in 2021? Tell us one or two shows you binged last year that you really liked.
2. January 26th is Australia Day. Have you ever visited or lived in Australia? Have you ever tasted Vegemite, and if so what did you think? Is a trip down under on your bucket list? We answered a question about travel three months ago (the October 21st Hodgepodge), but let's revisit now...where are you when it comes to planning or even imagining travel this year?
I have never been to Australia myself, but our son has made a whole tour by plane, rented car and had seen everything what had to be seen. He liked it so much that he wanted to stay there, but then he thought it over, and reason won he had and still has an extremely good job in the Publicity industry and it would have been stupid to stay there. Today he is happy about his decision he is still in the same big company. So I saw Australia through his eyes and the tons of photos he had brought along. I also have a few blogfriends from Australia so that I have the impression to have been there ! I have read that there were protests concerning the Australia day. The only travel plan I have for this year is going in November to Egypt to warm up my old bones, it's now the second year I haven't been there. And I missed it very much. Since 10 years it became my winter home.
3. Something that zaps your energy? Something that energizes you?
Short answer 10/10 nothing has changed in our eating habits, we don't eat more sweets or more chocolate, we just continue as we always have.
5. What's your most often 'Back in my day....' thing to say?
I hate this sentence which is the same as "To my time we .... ! I am still alive, my time is not over and what people regret is not the past but their youth which was in the past. I prefer to look into the future !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I think nothing anymore, I just wait that the lockdown is lifted and that I get back my life as it was before or even better. I want to go out, travel, and be free !