11 Jul 2020

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE - MOVE

The whole week I was busy to make our apartment cozy. Now I almost did it, only a few things are missing, such as chairs! Our old ones were no longer good.

And here is the result



The apartment, living and dining area and entrance



The way to the bedrooms and the wonderful views we have from our living room and balcony ! I was so lucky to have found this new home in the middle of the town ! We could walk for shopping, boutiques, restaurants, theatre, cinema etc.



This will be our new outside Christmas tree ! It's huge, you would need balls in football (soccer) size ! Cat Rosie is happy about her new kingdom and enjoys the balcony.

Now the next week will be awful because I have to empty the house, hopefully with the help of my son, Mr. G. is still out of work !




more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.

14 comments:

  1. Your apartment is looking so comfortable and the view with all those lovely trees is great. I hope you are almost over the traumatic move and the wardrobe disaster. Once you clear the house you can relax and enjoy your new life and home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a nice place to come back to each night. That always helps. When I emptied my Norwegian place, I got to stay at a friend's house for the last week. It was lovely. Once I entered her door, it was peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy whatever your new apartment has to offer: comfort, nice views, good location with proximity to the center of the town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful and so nice to be so close to all the amenities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apartment is so beautiful. You have made it really nice and comfy. It’s so nice you have such a beautiful view with lush green while being close to shops, restaurants, etc. Glad Rosie is enjoying her new home, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking great! Soon it will feel like home. I hope you can get the old place cleaned out soon and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very nice place! You don't thing Miss Rosie will take a notion to jump off the balcony, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great spot to live! You did get lucky! Already it looks cozy and homey.
    I'm glad your son will be available to help you empty your old home.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely place...I am sure hubby and I will be doing that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those large windows must let in a lot of nice light. Your new home is so fresh and airy. I can totally see why you love it. Also, the furnishings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is looking very nice and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright and beautiful apartment. It's starting to look like home with all your things. Hopefully the next week goes smoothly finishing up at the old house.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !