20 Feb 2019

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - I NEED TO GET OUT






more participants here
and Image-in-ing

*****

 I NEED TO GET OUT

The first 3 months of each year I really don't like. In January nothing happens because everybody recovers from the Christmas/New Year festivities. Usually there is nothing in the movies either.

In February it should be cold, but not this year, so in the morning you have winter temperatures while in the afternoon you can walk in a T-Shirt in the sunshine but put on a coat again in the shade. That's the season where lots of people are running around with a red running nose and coughing their souls out. You want to go out and think it's spring but it isn't and that is dangerous. Therefore I am locked in and look out into the sunshine just like my cats do.



We try to cut this boring months with visiting Expositions and try to find something to keep us occupied, I mean my friends and I. There would be a lot to do in my wardrobe, lots of old clothes to be sorted out, but as tomorrow is another day I follow this advice.

I would love to go somewhere and visit another city or go at the sea it's not far away, but then it's so cold that I think I should wait until it is a bit warmer.

I feel like being on "stand by" only waiting for the opportunity to escape !



Linking to Linda G. Hill One liner Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. awww love the cat picture... it's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realise there were cat ears in the first photo until I looked again at the second photo. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's bright and sunny but still chilly. I took Nathan out for a walk yesterday and wished I'd put another layer on or at least had a scarf. He was tucked up warm and snug in his buggy - so much so he fell asleep. Lucky him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you get through the boring months! I have lot to do in my wardrobe as well but I never seem to find time (or willingness!) to deal with it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet kitty!

    I usually take in a museum or two so that I've got material for March and April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soon it will be warm again and you will be able to roam freely again!
    Perhaps finding an indoor hobby that you can make with your hands would make the time go faster?

    Thanks for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !