26 Feb 2019

A JUNK STORE

There is a shop not far away which we call the "Junk Store" because everything you don't want anymore and is still good for use, lands there. Especially when people have to clean out a household because of the death of a person, or if you want to move to a smaller house and get rid of all what you don't need anymore or you just want to buy new.

The most incredible things you can find here and you really wonder from where they came.



The store is called "Troc" which means you give an item to the shop, they sell it for you and take a commission.



Maybe you find a mirror which fits into your home



or bed, bikes, lamps and decoration stuff



A skeleton for your wardrobe ??



Or these two sitting in front of your house



For religious people a nice Mary, the other statue I don't know what it represents, but maybe it would be nice in your living room



If you run out of tableware, you have a big choice here



For me was even a cat, but I have already a similar one



Golf clubs and also dolls




Maybe a new sofa for your living or bedroom



In case your heating doesn't work anymore



Ideal for your daily prayers



and many more other things

I didn't find anything but it gave me an idea if I want to sell something, but since there are so many antiques and stuff to find on Internet, this store will probably not last forever.



more participants here

13 comments:

  1. It looks like a big store, more like a warehouse. I wish we had something similar, store or market, to help us get rid of unwanted stuff. I used to donate things , but I've found out there's much corruption going on at the places receiving those donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to go for a wander. I laughed at the skeleton for the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much easier to just drop what you no longer want at the store and get what you can than selling on the internet. There is certainly a large selection of things on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wardrobe behind the blue skeleton looked really interesting. Nice and big anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have such a shop in our town called The Etcetera Shoppe. It has all sorts of thing on consignment and I have found some great deals on purses and even a nice fancy blouse. The prices are wonderful! Sometimes I go in and find nothing. Other times I go in and find amazing deals. They don't have much for furniture though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kitty is adorable! I'm not sure who would like a skeleton in a wardrobe lol :-) It looks like a fun place to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a big store and now lt gave me an idea about opening same one in my city.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always interesting what you can find in junk stores.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good place to recycle things instead of just throwing them away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite a shop! We have similar ones here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have those consignment shops around here -- and also places where you can donate used 'stuff' that they sell for charity. One of those, Goodwill Industries, gives jobs to people who might not otherwise be able to find one. I kind of like that idea a lot, so we take stuff we don't want to them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would so love a little wander around this store - one man's trash is another one's treasure for sure! I have a thing about mirrors too!
    Have a great day.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the mix of weird and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !