25 Feb 2019

WEEKEND FEBRUARY 23

On Saturday evening we had our Waterloo Facebook meeting. Our administrator had booked a whole corsican restaurant for us and we were about 60 people ! It was so nice to see each other life, some I knew from previous meetings but others I had only seen on their profiles.



There was a well known Belgian blind singer, who entertained us the whole evening. We danced and sang with him and the ambiance was phantastic ! We got a lot of Corsican food 5 plates in total !  It lasted until midnight and everybody enjoyed it.

Sunday was a spring day, warm and sunny and I noticed that the grass had grown and asked Mr. G. to put Oscar the lawn mower robot on charge. After half an hour he appeared telling me that Oscar had disappeared ! I told him that he must have 2 potatoes on his eyes because it is not small thing. Finally I went to the basement too and suddenly I remembered I had put Oscar in an old suitcase and had forgotten to tell Mr. G. Now Oscar is ready for tomorrow because on Sundays it is not allowed to mow the lawn.



Arthur took the first sunbath of this year and was a happy cat.



I was busy with my posts and photos and the weekend is already over !

7 comments:

  1. Kudos to the Waterloo FB administrator for organizing such a successful meeting!It looks like you all had a very entertaining evening with good food, good company, music and dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful event and great fun had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur knows the value of a good nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a really good time with your FB friends! I've never had Corsican food. Looks yummy!
    I'm glad you found Oscar...and that Mr. G doesn't have potatoes on his eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting to meet your cyber friends in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't recall last time I stayed up to midnight.
    .Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you remembered which "safe place" you put Oscar in and hopefully Hubby wasn't too cross with your for suggesting he hadn't looked properly lol

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !