11 Dec 2018

OUR WORLD - SUNRISE HOLIDAY RESORT - HOLIDAYS

My holidays in Hurghada at the Red Sea in Egypt are coming to an end. The two weeks went by so quickly  ! We are flying back into cold grey weather.

Yesterday I suddenly saw a quiet big metal frame work grewing out of the beach in front of our hotel.



I saw four workers on the roof, without any protection climbing and jumping like monkeys



In no time the tent was built, exactly in 24 hours ! Only the "walls" are missing. I had been told that it was the tent in which the Christmas and New Year celebrations were done. Apparently the hotel is fully booked !



I said hello to my holiday love Oscar and gave him an apple. He is so cute.



Looking out of my window I saw this ! It was very windy and the sea was so wild that we couldn't swim ! There was the red flag : Danger






These are little fishes which clean your feet. They eat the dead skin. I had tried it once, but this time I didn't, I just had no time ! Which is a good excuse when you do nothing.



In the evening our father Christmas in the entrance hall looks more beautiful then during the day ! The Christmas tree is not yet there, they have ordered a new one and it hasn't arrived yet. Normally all decoration is done around the 6th of December, St. Niclas day.



more participants here


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures.Have a nice day.Welcome to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does fly by when a person is on vacation!
    No fish footbath for me - Do a lot of people do that?
    Hope you have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from Egypt trip a week ago. No waterfront areas on that trip though.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of fish that do that. I imagine the sensation might be like being tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be sad to return to the cold of Waterloo but lots of good memories of your holiday especially the new love in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time always goes so fast when you are enjoying yourself. I think the hotel will be so very busy with lots of entertainment over the holiday. I wish you a safe journey home Gattina.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !