22 Oct 2018

WEEKEND OF OCTOBER 20

Saturday was the first day of our exhibition. A few of us arrived before the opening at 11 to dress the table, put the drinks in the fridge and adjust the last paintings.

Then it started we congratulated ourselves, the only stranger was Mr. G. who had suddenly showed up to check what we had done.



And then slowly the visitors arrived mostly in the afternoon. On Saturdays the shops are open so most of our visitors did their shopping first.



Here I am with my "master pieces ! I also had changed pebbles into cats by painting them.



A general overview



and the little helpers. We had quite a few visitors

The next day we were sitting there and waited for people to come



Except during lunch time we couldn't complain. I even sold 3 little cat pebbles, others sold paintings. We were all satisfied. Many people complimented us because the exhibition looked so nice.

Too soon it was over



Now we had to dismantle everything and put it away.

I have to say that after these two days I am a "little" tired ! Fortunately tomorrow I have nothing special planned and can rest and recover !!

8 comments:

  1. It looks very impressive. I like your pebble idea. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, especially those kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the exhibition was a great success! I love your paintings and pebble kitties :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so bright and festive! Glad all went well. Has the new furniture arrived? I am looking for some new furniture myself. But have not found any I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive. Glad you sold a few things its encouraging, I am about to paint some pebbles to make story stones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked great and I'm glad it went well. Hope you've had a nice rest today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a total success. Three cat pebbles sold is awesome. The urge to create must be met with the need to exhibit. It’s a satisfying honor when someone not only views but purchases one’s creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like such a professional exhibition. Congratulations on what appears to be a success - especially the sale of some items - that always makes us feel good! Enjoy your weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !