23 Oct 2018

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY





Vilnius (Lithuania)


more participants here
and Image-in-ing



*******


VILNIUS - LITHUANIA

The first time I heard about Vilnius was because a French singer had murdered his girlfriend a French actor. So a part from this drama I knew almost nothing about this town.

When we arrived and drove through the city I immediately liked it ! It looked so homely and the buildings and houses were just beautiful.

Of course I wanted to know a bit more and learned that the city was founded in 1323 by a grand duke who attracted Jewish and German tradesmen and merchants with generous tax exemptions.



Read more herehere





7 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty place for the wedding photos. The building is beautiful.
    Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the wedding photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely find indeed! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding photo particularly stands out.

    I think the first time I heard of Vilnius was the Hunt For Red October, as one of the characters is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely town! I'd love to visit the shop owned by the ginger kitty. He looks very cute and friendly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spot for a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mementos of your visit. Love the wedding colors and the architecture is fabulous to see.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !