18 Jul 2018

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE




The mediator


more participants here

and Image-in-ing


*******


1. I feel most energized when I am in a group or if I am under stress .




2. Where were you ten years ago?

Now I realize how useful is a Blog ! I checked, and read that at this day precisely we were on our way to Italy and had stopped overnight in a little Bavarian town

3. July 17th is World Emoji Day. Do you use emojis? Which one's your favorite? Your most used?



Here are the once I use, but only in Messenger or Whatsapp, anyway they don't exist on Blogger comments !

4. What song would you put on a wedding DO NOT PLAY list?

The song of Andrea Bocelli Time to say Goodbye

5. What deserves less of your attention? More of your attention?

Less attention ? then I don't pay attention at all it's not worthwhile. More attention I would pay not to miss an appointment or if I am responsible of a person. 

6. Insert your own random thought here.



I am thinking what to take along for my trip to Amsterdam, where I will keep an eye on little grandson Toby meanwhile 7 1/2 who starts his summer holidays. Apparently it will be warm to hot, but it could be the other way around, you never know !











16 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!
    The Bavarian trip must be fresh in your memory!
    Enjoy the upcoming one at Amsterdam!
    Have a great time :)
    Bateshwar Temple & Sea Beach - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried looking up where I was ten years ago, but I only started my current blog in August of 2008! I would need to get out my diary for 2008 to check exactly, but that is still in a box somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are awfully good at meditating, I think. We should study their methods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cats, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve also been blogging since 2008.On this day in 2008 I would have been at work, at a company that made headlines during the 2008 recession. Not a happy place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious about what the meditator might be looking at. I use my blog all the time to remember what I did back then! It's a virtual filing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitties are the best energizer and stress reliever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so not an emoji guy.
    Or maybe I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The play list was quite easy. I don't have one.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh a grandma trip!! I'm betting that Toby will be easy to keep an eye on... he has so many interests. How long will you be staying in Amsterdam?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have only been blogging for 8 years...so I can only guess that I was staying at home raising my 2 babies :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a great time with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read meditator as mediator. So much for the new glasses. But, I thought Kitty quite objective in his pose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bavaria for B is a good choice, not catlike though ;-0

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/23-B

    ReplyDelete
  15. My cat buddy is my constant 'helper' he must be in the middle of everything. Cheers!
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !