13 Jun 2018
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE
The future .... a steam car !
more participants here
1. What happens to the mail at your house?
Nothing, we don't get any mail anymore besides invoices, which are paid and filed. Less and less paper fortunately. The snails who squatted our mailbox and ate one invoice, were killed and now there is none anymore. Nothing to eat !
2. Something you always splurge on? Any guilt associated with the splurge?
No, not at all. But it can happen that if I see a bargain, that I buy it (if it's cheap !)
3. There are many, but what are two important questions you think every bride and groom should ask/answer before they plan their walk down the aisle?
Living together at least for a year and then ask questions if there are any. The walk down the aisle maybe romantic but can be tricky too.
4. What's the best advice your father ever gave you?
Never count on the government to pay you a decent pension ! and he was right !! At least for Belgium.
5. Your favorite movie where a father features heavily in the storyline?
Not my kind of movie unless the father is a serial killer ! I like psychological crime stories.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have to go to the Russian Visa center this morning and I rake my brain if I have all papers needed.
Amongst a filled in form, and two pictures (where I look like a criminal) they request full health insurance certificate, probably because they don't want to pay for tourists.